Peanut Butter Fudge Sqares
- 1 small jar of creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 plain graham crackers, crushed.
- Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers evenly on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Pat them lightly.
- In a double boiler, add butter and let it melt
- Add peanut butter and let it soften, stir gently to combine with the butter
- Add chocolate chips and stir to combine
- Add powdered sugar and mix well with a whisk
- Pour the mixture evenly over the graham crackers and smooth with a spatula.
- Let chill for 1 hour and cut into small 1 inch squares to serve.